Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Reports - Quorum of September 17th
This is the dedicated thread for national reports this week. All GUM members know how this goes, we're looking forward to seeing how your micronations have developed. As a notice, these reports are only for GUM members states, so while non-GUM delegates can observe these reports - and in fact I encourage you to do so - please avoid posting anything here yourself.

The format for reports is below.

Code:
Code:
NATIONAL REPORT -- [NATION OF ORIGIN]

[CONTENT OF REPORT]
[Image: gqmVVRW.png]
His Illustrious Majesty
Lord Henry Clément of the
Essian Commonwealth

"Those who remember me at the time of death will come to me. 
Whatever occupies the mind at the time of death determines the destination of the dying; 
they will tend toward that state of being."
NATIONAL REPORT -- KINGDOM OF ÜBERSTADT

Überstadt's annual Harvest Festival was celebrated for the first time as a state holiday on the 10th, after three prior years of it being a purely cultural celebration. The King attended a celebratory salmon dinner with a citizen in Los Angeles, California, and the Royal Family observed the feast together the following Thursday with their traditional salmon chowder.

A German student interviewed the King via Skype about micronationalism and national identity. His Majesty directed the student to other micronationalists who could be of use in his research.

Preparation is underway to move the King to university for the final quarter of his undergraduate education, as well as to reorganize the government ahead of the Crown Prince's departure from Überstadt for missionary service in North Carolina. His Royal Highness heads the Treasury and HM Navy.
His Majesty Adam I, King of Überstadt &c.
Administrator, wiki and forum