Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Declaration of independence, Fascist Republic of Latine.
[Image: eO0M1mx.png]

Latine Monarch,
His Highness' Royal Circle.

Hailing from the East Midlands, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, the Fascist Republic of Latine has decided to declare its independence from the United Kingdom. As of the 5th of October 10:30 GMT the Fascist Republic of Latine - headed by the first Regem, Benjamin I - will be declared an independently ran republic. As expected we're currently recruiting many positions within our ranks in the Royal Circle. If you decide to apply for a place in the very prestigious Royal Circle you will need to send me a professional and personal letter to me, Regem Benjamin I, in which you will have to explain why you will be the best candidate for one of these places.

• Publica caput defensionis (Head of Republic Defense, in charge of all defence organisations)
  • Caput Media Operations (Head of Media Operations, in charge of making pictures and flag related media)
I welcome all new micro nations coming into this world and wish for many alliances in the future. 

'Tread Lightly'.

Yours sincerely Regem, Benjamin I.
[Image: 6MUXOU0.png]

Benjamin I,
Regem of Latine,
Latine Monarch,
Fascist Republic of Latine.
This isn't going to end well. Also, how are you a monarch in a Republic?
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
As interesting and cool as your designs are, do you really think that having a swastika on your flag is the best idea? You cannot possibly be ignorant of the idea that you will immediately be associated with Nazi Germany, and that might prove problematic, if not outright repulsive, even though you profess to be a fascist state. Of course, in case actually want to be associated with Nazi Germany, well, then, I don't really know what to say about that.
"Sola Virtus Nobilitat!"
Virtue (Valor) Alone Enobles!

Ser John Marshall, Thegn of Siar Fordell

The Thegn-Hold of Siar Fordell

Wiki Page for Siar Fordell
(6 Oct 2017, 00:02:33)Tjorvi Wrote: This isn't going to end well. Also, how are you a monarch in a Republic?

I am that too.
"Honor and virtue"
HIM Emperor Dennis I of Winthroopstan
Hi, micronation also claiming land in the East Midlands here. Where abouts are you claiming?

Also, you may wish to reduce the size of the images in your signature. They get in the way of the flow of the thread structure, and usually if you don't change it, the admins will just change it for you with less care as to how nice it may look.
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
Welcome! What are your goals for Latine? I take it you draw heavily from the Roman Empire?

(6 Oct 2017, 00:02:33)Tjorvi Wrote: This isn't going to end well. Also, how are you a monarch in a Republic?

Easy, we dont tend to stick to rules and assumptions on Republic. Why not I say?

Benjamin I,
Regem of Latine,
Latine Monarch,
(6 Oct 2017, 04:56:55)Winthroopstan Wrote:

I am that too.

Good to see, friend. I welcome you.

Benjamin I,
Regem of Latine,
Latine Monarch,
(6 Oct 2017, 04:33:16)ThegnSiarFordell Wrote: As interesting and cool as your designs are, do you really think that having a swastika on your flag is the best idea? You cannot possibly be ignorant of the idea that you will immediately be associated with Nazi Germany, and that might prove problematic, if not outright repulsive, even though you profess to be a fascist state. Of course, in case actually want to be associated with Nazi Germany, well, then, I don't really know what to say about that.

Well, even if its any of your concern whoever we are related to or not (its not), You will be open to understand different peoples have different beliefs and I hope you will respect the way I think about my micro-nation. I am sorry if our Fascist views offend you, friend. Our flag is has a swastika on it because we respect the strength and iron fists of the Nazis of the 1940s. We do not represent anything they have done at all, keep that in mind.

Benjamin I,
Regem of Latine,
Latine Monarch,
(6 Oct 2017, 19:16:34)SoD Woods Wrote: Welcome! What are your goals for Latine? I take it you draw heavily from the Roman Empire?

Ah! Well my friend, you may think due to our Fascists views we would want to 'rule over everybody and be an overall vile person' well thats not the case at all. My goals throughout this adventure will be to forum alliances so we can all become stronger together. One large micro-nation is always better than one my friend.

Benjamin I,
Regem of Latine,
Latine Monarch,