Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bye for now
I have decided to leave the community, for now. This may be permanent, this may be temporary. This is in large part due to the steady decline of activity in the community. Now I'm not really involved in anything, I'm spending too much time flicking between windows on my laptop to see if anything's happening, when, invariably, it's not. So, for now, I'm going to bid you all farewell.

In practical terms, I'll still be working on all my law stuff, so if I do come back, I can come back with that and start a micronation again, properly. Mcarthia for now should be regarded as dissolved - for that reason, it will discontinue its membership of the GUM. Also, I will obviously no longer be pursuing my pending judicial reviews in Abelden, so feel free to dismiss those now.

In terms of Skype, I'm going to leave most chats, but I will stick around in some, if nothing else, so I am able to make an easy return if I so decide.

Micronationalism, and this community, has been one of the greatest influences on my life thus far. To the people who make this opportunity available, and to everyone who joins in - thank you.

K.
President of the Republic of Mcarthia | Forum administrator | Associate Justice of the Grand Unified Micronational | Litigator

I'm not doing much actual micronationalism at the moment, because I'm writing a load of new legislation for Mcarthia. Expect a grand reopening soon!

I also run the law firm Jurisfocal
Farewell my friend.
His Imperial Majesty
Bilal I
(سلطان بلال عرفان)
Sultan of the Shorewellese Empire and Guardian of the Imperial Monarchy
[Image: F5G0rmV.png?1]
Hope to see you round, mate.
[Image: buy-email-lists-21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
Goodbye. Hope you'll be back
       [Image: Personal_CoA_of_Patrick_I.png]          
H.I.M  Patrick I, Emperor of Paravia,
King of Hoppalobindia,
 King Of Demirelia,
Vorsitzender of the Abeldane Empire,
Former Emperor of Nedland,
  Former Prime minister of Alenshka,
  And former Acting Premier of DRCC

Imperium et Populi 
See you soon.

"Progress doesn't wait for conservatives."
~ King Shamus I, Kingdom of Madrona, 2016

His Majesty King Shamus the First of the Provisional Government of the Kingdom of Madrona

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Patriot o Progressive o
I'm gonna miss ya, Kit!
Sorry to hear that Kit. I agree with your statement about not much activity, and have found myself checking back a few times a day and being disappointed. From this standpoint, I am, at times reluctant to post some of my activities because I do not want to come off as overly boisterous or attention seeking - Siar Fordell is still active, however, and we do a fair amount (admittedly nowhere near the legislation that you, yourself, do... ours is regulated more to the economic and military spheres) We will miss you around here.
"Sola Virtus Nobilitat!"
Virtue (Valor) Alone Enobles!

Ser John Marshall, Thegn of Siar Fordell

The Thegn-Hold of Siar Fordell

Wiki Page for Siar Fordell
Hope you come back soon, Kit! Even if I don't bother reading most of your laws, you're still a good guy to have around.

no we don't tell him that we don't read his laws
[Image: buy-email-lists-21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
Whatever do you mean? I read them all. Every. Single. Word...
"Sola Virtus Nobilitat!"
Virtue (Valor) Alone Enobles!

Ser John Marshall, Thegn of Siar Fordell

The Thegn-Hold of Siar Fordell

Wiki Page for Siar Fordell