Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Back.
Hello everyone. It's been awhile since I've last been on the forums. I left in August for some various reasons. I felt like I didn't have a purpose anymore and that Custosia and this whole "micronationalist" thing was just a big waste of time. I also had some personal issues and suffered from some slight depression after my friend moved to Pennsylvania. I felt as if I wasn't fulfilling any of my passions and dreams. I would see my sister draw amazing pieces of art while I sat at the computer trying to write something or just be creative and productive. I got emotional and couldn't see myself succeeding. Fast forward to September and October and I finally felt quite better. I began writing for my school's online newspaper and built up a passion and possible career as journalist/politican. I made some new friends as well as meeting up with some old friends too. 

I'd like to return to micronationalism and fuel my political side (as I've been quite obsessed with politics lately) BUT I will not be coming back to Custosia. You know what they say, you can't beat a dead horse. I'd like to return to the politics in Abelden and maybe one day, I'll form a new micronation. I hope you'll allow me to come back and I thank each and every person here on this community for keeping it alive. Thank you all and It's good to be back.
Welcome back
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
welcome back.
"Sola Virtus Nobilitat!"
Virtue (Valor) Alone Enobles!

Ser John Marshall, Thegn of Siar Fordell

The Thegn-Hold of Siar Fordell

Wiki Page for Siar Fordell
wb mango
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
Welcome back.
Thomas Larson
Micronationalist

(29 Oct 2017, 22:49:48)Edward Wrote: Hello everyone. It's been awhile since I've last been on the forums. I left in August for some various reasons. I felt like I didn't have a purpose anymore and that Custosia and this whole "micronationalist" thing was just a big waste of time. I also had some personal issues and suffered from some slight depression after my friend moved to Pennsylvania. I felt as if I wasn't fulfilling any of my passions and dreams. I would see my sister draw amazing pieces of art while I sat at the computer trying to write something or just be creative and productive. I got emotional and couldn't see myself succeeding. Fast forward to September and October and I finally felt quite better. I began writing for my school's online newspaper and built up a passion and possible career as journalist/politican. I made some new friends as well as meeting up with some old friends too. 

I'd like to return to micronationalism and fuel my political side (as I've been quite obsessed with politics lately) BUT I will not be coming back to Custosia. You know what they say, you can't beat a dead horse. I'd like to return to the politics in Abelden and maybe one day, I'll form a new micronation. I hope you'll allow me to come back and I thank each and every person here on this community for keeping it alive. Thank you all and It's good to be back.

Is forming a new Micronation really that necessary?
[Image: Chaosundivided.png]

"Reduced to Himself, Man is too Wicked to be Free"
- Joseph de Maistre
Welcome back, dude!
 [Image: Flag_of_San_Dover.png]

Violette "Suzuki" Clingersmith

Co-Founder and Leader of the Drew Star Line Legacy (2005-)
Creator and Caretaker of the Sunþrawegaz Kuningadōmas (2017-)

Uskorian Knight of the Bachelorette, Novian Baroness of the Fennec Fox,
Recipient of the Sovereign Order of the Rose, Recipient of the Order of Uskor, Member of the Austenasian Order.

Welcome back Edward!
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
By Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Welcome back man.

Engineer ~ Businessman ~ Progressive

Editor of the Quo Times

I survived because the fire inside burned brighter than the fire around me. - Joshua Graham
(30 Oct 2017, 15:15:23)Thomas Merrell Wrote: Come join Zenrax. We've got a pretty good gig going these days.

I was thinking about joining Zenrax one day. I just want to focus on the Abeldane Empire first though. :)