Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm gonna head to the shops and buy a Kit Kat, does anyone want owt while I'm there?
I've thought about this for a little while now, and unfortunately I've come to the conclusion that it's time for me to take a break from micronationalism. I've not been inactive per se, but due to how busy I've been, I've not been able to make as much of a commitment to micronationalism as I'd like, and I think it's for the best that I choose to leave everything alone rather than half-arse my attempts at being involved and still lose time I should be spending elsewhere. Though there's been many times I've not been doing anything, I don't think I've ever taken a formal break before, and I probably should right now.
I shall be resigning all micronational citizenships except for Beaconite, Abeldane, and French, and I shall be resigning from all federal positions in Abelden. For the next couple of weeks, I'll sign out of this Skype account and stay away from the community entirely, and then maybe I'll come back so I can chat even without being politically involved. I hope to see y'all soon.
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
I'm gonna miss ya, Frix... Be sure to bring us back those king-sized Kit-Kats when you return, though!
 [Image: Flag_of_San_Dover.png]

Violette "Suzuki" Clingersmith

Co-Founder and Leader of the Drew Star Line Legacy (2005-)
Creator and Caretaker of the Sunþrawegaz Kuningadōmas (2017-)

Uskorian Knight of the Bachelorette, Novian Baroness of the Fennec Fox,
Recipient of the Sovereign Order of the Rose, Recipient of the Order of Uskor, Member of the Austenasian Order.

Cheerio, but be back soon!
His Grace, Lord Mike Lewis, the Marquis of New Charter, Prime Minister of Lundenwic, General of the Imperial Armed Forces, Baron of Bedfunta, Minister of the Foreign Office, Duke of Pausanias, Count of Imvrassia, Officer of the Most Imperial Order of the Grand Duchy, Officer of the Most Honourable Order of Lundenwic, Kinght of the Royal Order of St. Stephen and Knight of the Most Noble Order of St. Peter
http://lundenwic.wordpress.com