Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Drunkiz Gadurō Macronational Flag Cup
Today begins Round 8! Go vote HERE. Only 9 questions this week!

Last week we had a turnout of 12. Hopefully we'll get back to that sweet 16 we've been seeing the last couple of rounds We also had four tie votes, which have been broken up by our judges as follows:
  • Croatia - Albania
  • Trinidad and Tobago - Argentina
These flags are sadly no longer with us:
  • Africa Cup: Morocco, Malawi, Uganda, and Tanzania
  • Asia Cup: Lebanon, Thailand, Bhutan, and China
  • Europe Cup: Albania, Denmark, Portugal, and Spain
  • North America Cup: Antigua and Barbuda, and Mexico
  • Oceania Cup: Kiribati
  • South America Cup: Argentina
This week marks the final round for both the Oceanian and the South American Cups! Our contestants are:
  • Marshall Islands - Australia
  • Brazil - Trinidad and Tobago

At any rate, GO VOTE! And here are your updated brackets.
Africa Cup
Asia Cup
Europe Cup
North America Cup
Oceania Cup
South America Cup
[Image: Sun%C3%BErawegaz_Flag.png] [Image: Flag_of_New_Providence_2.png] [Image: San_Dover_Flag_2.png]

Violette "Suzuki" Leōcor

Creator and Caretaker of the Sunþrawegaz Kuningadōmas (2017-), 
Founder and Empress of the Empire of New Providence (2018-),
Founder and High Priestess of the Sovereign San Doverian Order of Historical Preservation (2017-)

Co-founder and Former President of the Republic of Drew Star Line (2005; 2006, 2007-2017)

Uskorian Knight of the Bachelorette, Novian Baroness of the Fennec Fox, Recipient of the Sovereign Order of the Rose, Companion of the Order of Uskor.

I'm sure some of you may be wondering why Round 9 of the Flag Cup is not up yet. I am very sorry, but I've become extremely busy lately, and did not have the time to get it ready. I am very sorry for this, but Round 9 will be open on the 15th, and hopefully the schedule will continue as normal.
[Image: Sun%C3%BErawegaz_Flag.png] [Image: Flag_of_New_Providence_2.png] [Image: San_Dover_Flag_2.png]

Violette "Suzuki" Leōcor

Founder and High Priestess of the Sovereign San Doverian Order of Historical Preservation (2017-)

Co-founder and Former President of the Republic of Drew Star Line (2005; 2006, 2007-2017)

Uskorian Knight of the Bachelorette, Novian Baroness of the Fennec Fox, Recipient of the Sovereign Order of the Rose, Companion of the Order of Uskor.

Today begins Round 9! Go vote HERE. Only 7 questions this week!

Last week we had a turnout of 9. Low, but this means there were no tie votes for once.

• Africa Cup: Egypt, and Swaziland
  • Asia Cup: Cyprus, and Mongolia
  • Europe Cup: Croatia, and Montenegro
  • North America Cup: Jamaica
  • Oceania Cup: Australia
  • South America Cup: Brazil
Last week saw the final round for both the Oceanian and the South American Cups. I am happy to announce that the Marshall Islands and Trinidad and Tobago will be represented at the Flag Cup's Grand Finale in August.

Africa Cup
Asia Cup
Europe Cup
North America Cup
Oceania Cup
South America Cup

Violette "Suzuki" Leōcor

So, I've had an unintentional two weeks hiatus from running this thing, but today we finally begin Round 10! Go vote HERE. Only 4 questions this week! Wow, we are whittling them down!

Round 9 had just 13 votes, so not ties to break.

• Africa Cup: Botswana, and Seychelles
  • Asia Cup: Iran, and Kazakhstan
  • Europe Cup: Serbia, and Estonia
  • North America Cup: Bahamas

And this week marks the final round for the North American Cup. Either Barbados or Canada will be going to the Grand Finale in August.

Africa Cup
Asia Cup
Europe Cup
North America Cup
Oceania Cup
South America Cup

Violette "Suzuki" Leōcor

I'm in for sure yes definitely certain that I participation want to be part of this going out of comfort zone.

Don't even ask, just put me down.
Michał Nowacki
HoS, OSR
President of the Republic of Litvania
Ad ultimum voluntatis arbitrium populi.

[Image: Litvania-seal.png]
Quote:Micronationalism is the Hotel California, you can check out anytime, but you can never leave.
- A wise man
Today begins Round 11 of the Flag Cup! Go vote HERE. Only 3 questions this week!

Round 10 had just 13 votes, so not ties to break.

• Africa Cup: Cabo Verde (sucks because I had my figurative money on this one)
  • Asia Cup: Israel
  • Europe Cup: Sweden
  • North America Cup: Canada

The finalist for the North American Cup is Barbados, with its 8-to-5 win over Canada! They'll be joining the Marshall Islands and Trinidad and Tobago in the Grand Finale in August. Also, this week is the semifinals for the African, Asian and European Cups. So be sure to participate!

Africa Cup
Asia Cup
Europe Cup
North America Cup
Oceania Cup
South America Cup

Violette "Suzuki" Leōcor

So is this competition dead?
John V
Prime Minister of the Republic of Noland

"If you do not take an interest in the affairs of your government, then you are doomed to live under the rule of fools."
--Plato
(29 May 2018, 23:18:30)NolandGov Wrote: So is this competition dead?

I do apologize for the Flag Cup running out of steam. There is only one round left in the Continental Cup, and I will get that posted (I promise) tomorrow. It's just that I'm really the only one who sets up the rounds and stuff, and if I get busy (I have two jobs), things might get postponed. I am determined that the Micronational Flag Contest that the DG will be holding in a month will not have delays like this.

Violette "Suzuki" Leōcor