Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
War on Everything
(11 Nov 2018, 04:15:38)Coral Wrote: TRANSLATION:OBAMA IS TRAITOROUS TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OF SUCH I DECLARE WAR ON THIS TRAITOR!

Aren't we all traitorous to some country or another for wanting to be a part of a different country?
[Image: Sun%C3%BErawegaz_Flag.png] [Image: Flag_of_New_Providence_2.png] [Image: San_Dover_Flag_2.png]

Violette "Suzuki" Leōcor

Creator and Caretaker of the Sunþrawegaz Kuningadōmas (2017-), 
Founder and Empress of the Empire of New Providence (2018-),
Founder and High Priestess of the Sovereign San Doverian Order of Historical Preservation (2017-)

Co-founder and Former President of the Republic of Drew Star Line (2005; 2006, 2007-2017)

Uskorian Knight of the Bachelorette, Novian Baroness of the Fennec Fox, Recipient of the Sovereign Order of the Rose, Recipient of the Order of Uskor.

(11 Nov 2018, 08:34:09)Suzuki Leōcor Wrote:
(11 Nov 2018, 04:15:38)Coral Wrote: TRANSLATION:OBAMA IS TRAITOROUS TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OF SUCH I DECLARE WAR ON THIS TRAITOR!

Aren't we all traitorous to some country or another for wanting to be a part of a different country?

Not me. Siar Fordell fully acknowledges our feudal duties to the greater realm, and that it is the freedoms of the United States that allow us to be functionally independent and soverign.

... just sayin.
"Sola Virtus Nobilitat!"
Virtue (Valor) Alone Enobles!

Ser John Marshall, Thegn of Siar Fordell

The Thegn-Hold of Siar Fordell

Wiki Page for Siar Fordell
I declare war on John's account (Not Siar Fordell or John himself, just his MicroWiki account) for not being a traitor.

Secessionist ~ Aspiring politician ~ Scientist ~ Progressive

High King of Pacem - Writer of the Quo Times

Imagination is more important than knowledge. - Albert Einstein
I declare war on people whose last names end with N and begin with M. This travesty in reversing the alphabet must not stand!
A shortcut to ending drama: press Alt + F4
(11 Nov 2018, 20:47:22)ThegnSiarFordell Wrote:
(11 Nov 2018, 08:34:09)Suzuki Leōcor Wrote:

Not me. Siar Fordell fully acknowledges our feudal duties to the greater realm, and that it is the freedoms of the United States that allow us to be functionally independent and soverign.

... just sayin.

░▀░   █▀▀▄ █▀▀ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀   █░░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█   █▀▀█ █▀▀▄   █▀▀ ░▀░ █▀▀█ █▀▀█   █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ █░░ █░░   █▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▀▀█▀▀ █░░█ █▀▀ █░░█   █▀▀ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ ░▀░ ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ █
▀█▀   █░░█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀   █▄█▄█ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀   █░░█ █░░█   ▀▀█ ▀█▀ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀   █▀▀ █░░█ █▄▄▀ █░░█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░   █░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ ▀▀█ █▀▀   ░░█░░ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▄▄█   ▀▀█ █░░█ █░░█ █░░█ █▄▄█   ░░█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ ▀█▀ ░░█░░ █░░█ █▄▄▀ █░░█ ▀▀█ ▀
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀   ░▀░▀░ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀░░▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀   ▀░░ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ░░▀░░ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█   ▀▀▀ ░▀▀▀ █▀▀▀ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀   ░░▀░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ░▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄

Translation:I DECLARE WAR ON SIAR FORDELL CAUSE THEY SUPPA TRAITORUS!
I'm your huckleberry. Say when.
"Sola Virtus Nobilitat!"
Virtue (Valor) Alone Enobles!

Ser John Marshall, Thegn of Siar Fordell

The Thegn-Hold of Siar Fordell

Wiki Page for Siar Fordell
I declare war on raspberries.
Too sour.
Daniel Lee
Co-King of the Diarchy of Corentan
Also a big car guy
(12 Nov 2018, 10:52:15)DanielL Wrote: ┏━━┓   ┏━━━┓ ┏━━━┓ ┏━━━┓ ┏┓︱︱︱ ┏━━━┓ ┏━━━┓ ┏━━━┓   ︱︱︱︱︱︱ ┏━━━┓ ┏━━━┓   ┏━━━┓ ┏━┓︱┏┓   ┏━━━┓ ┏━━━┓ ┏━━━┓ ┏━━━┓ ┏━━┓︱ ┏━━━┓ ┏━━━┓ ┏━━━┓ ┏━━┓ ┏━━━┓ ┏━━━┓
┗┫┣┛   ┗┓┏┓┃ ┃┏━━┛ ┃┏━┓┃ ┃┃︱︱︱ ┃┏━┓┃ ┃┏━┓┃ ┃┏━━┛   ︱︱︱︱︱︱ ┃┏━┓┃ ┃┏━┓┃   ┃┏━┓┃ ┃┃┗┓┃┃   ┃┏━┓┃ ┃┏━┓┃ ┃┏━┓┃ ┃┏━┓┃ ┃┏┓┃︱ ┃┏━━┛ ┃┏━┓┃ ┃┏━┓┃ ┗┫┣┛ ┃┏━━┛ ┃┏━┓┃
︱┃┃︱   ︱┃┃┃┃ ┃┗━━┓ ┃┃︱┗┛ ┃┃︱︱︱ ┃┃︱┃┃ ┃┗━┛┃ ┃┗━━┓   ┏┓┏┓┏┓ ┃┃︱┃┃ ┃┗━┛┃   ┃┃︱┃┃ ┃┏┓┗┛┃   ┃┗━┛┃ ┃┃︱┃┃ ┃┗━━┓ ┃┗━┛┃ ┃┗┛┗┓ ┃┗━━┓ ┃┗━┛┃ ┃┗━┛┃ ︱┃┃︱ ┃┗━━┓ ┃┗━━┓
︱┃┃︱   ︱┃┃┃┃ ┃┏━━┛ ┃┃︱┏┓ ┃┃︱┏┓ ┃┗━┛┃ ┃┏┓┏┛ ┃┏━━┛   ┃┗┛┗┛┃ ┃┗━┛┃ ┃┏┓┏┛   ┃┃︱┃┃ ┃┃┗┓┃┃   ┃┏┓┏┛ ┃┗━┛┃ ┗━━┓┃ ┃┏━━┛ ┃┏━┓┃ ┃┏━━┛ ┃┏┓┏┛ ┃┏┓┏┛ ︱┃┃︱ ┃┏━━┛ ┗━━┓┃
┏┫┣┓   ┏┛┗┛┃ ┃┗━━┓ ┃┗━┛┃ ┃┗━┛┃ ┃┏━┓┃ ┃┃┃┗┓ ┃┗━━┓   ┗┓┏┓┏┛ ┃┏━┓┃ ┃┃┃┗┓   ┃┗━┛┃ ┃┃︱┃┃┃   ┃┃┃┗┓ ┃┏━┓┃ ┃┗━┛┃ ┃┃︱︱︱ ┃┗━┛┃ ┃┗━━┓ ┃┃┃┗┓ ┃┃┃┗┓ ┏┫┣┓ ┃┗━━┓ ┃┗━┛┃
┗━━┛   ┗━━━┛ ┗━━━┛ ┗━━━┛ ┗━━━┛ ┗┛︱┗┛ ┗┛┗━┛ ┗━━━┛   ︱┗┛┗┛︱ ┗┛︱┗┛ ┗┛┗━┛   ┗━━━┛ ┗┛︱┗━┛   ┗┛┗━┛ ┗┛︱┗┛ ┗━━━┛ ┗┛︱︱︱ ┗━━━┛ ┗━━━┛ ┗┛┗━┛ ┗┛┗━┛ ┗━━┛ ┗━━━┛ ┗━━━┛

translation:I DECLARE WAR ON RASPBERRIES!
THERE DANIEL IT`S FIXED!
what?
Daniel Lee
Co-King of the Diarchy of Corentan
Also a big car guy
I declare war on capitalism
[Image: Coat_of_arms_of_Flemish_Brabant.svg]
His Majesty King Alexander Von Hapsburg
King Of The Danube and King Of New Flanders