Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saxon Empire dissolved
[Image: inquisition-seal.jpg]

Statement from the
Provisional Government of the Holy Empire of New Israel

Of especially important news today, the Saxon Empire, which was once a great state in the micronational community, has been formally dissolved, as part of the larger reformation of New Israel's government and territories. The title of Saxon Emperor has been abolished, by means of the same logic by which the title of New Israeli emperor was abolished. The Holy Empire of New Israel reaffirms that the title of emperor is under the custody of the Vicar of Christ, and it is improper for the unity of Christendom that anymore than one should hold the imperial title.

The "Decree Concerning the Dissolution of the Saxon Empire" reads as follows:

Quote:
Decree Concerning the Dissolution of the Saxon Empire
Markus Pius, Grand Inquisitor, for everlasting memory.

In the name of the most Holy Trinity, felicitously, amen.

Calling to mind that empire Saxon, which has enjoyed the benevolence of the holy and apostolic empire for nearly five years now, we recall with pleasure how it, lacking any homeland of its own, and proper leaders to govern it, nevertheless has progressed well in the sight of God and men. For it was not long ago that the Saxon empire was ruled by Protestants and atheists, who concocted the noxious admixture of the Christian religion with that of the devils, affirming that Saxon empire to  be under the religion known as the Church of the North. Though they, after the Holy Empire assumed rule over Saxony, nevertheless retracted those horrid opinions concerning the admixture of Christ’s holy faith with the lies of the deceiver Satan;  nevertheless they did not go so far as to return to their long broken baptismal unity with the church Catholic; but have pursued their own endeavours, erecting and ruling over Protestant or paganistic states, entirely outside of the blessing of almighty God, incurring the shame of all good men, and the disgust of Nature itself, for their abject refusal to sustain obedience to the Vicar of Christ. We do therefore consider such states as the Angle-Saxish Commonwealth, and other nations similarly erected, to be dead branches, whose only hope lies in conversion, an effort which we shall strive for night and day in our Holy Office. That Saxon empire, though in the temporal order it is a shell of its former glory, is in the spiritual order given new vigour and life in the Lord Jesus Christ, due to its participation in the holy empire of New Israel, which transfers great temporal graces to its loving child-states, due to its allegiance to the church Catholic and the Roman Pontiff. Our care and concern for the Saxon empire, though it be merely a ghost state with no government, no territory, no rulers; nevertheless, our care for it is not diminished by this, for long has the Saxon empire been without an empire of its own. Hearkening back that loving decree of ours, on the fourth of January in the year of our Lord two thousand and eighteen, where by effective premises we proved the invalidity of any imperial title except they be under the blessing of the Roman pontiff, we now turn to the title of the Saxon emperor, which, though it claims no universal distinction or privilege (as did also the title of New Israeli emperor), we nevertheless find, proclaim, and declare that the title of the Saxon emperor is illegitimately constituted and exists in fact and not in law; therefore, we who by virtue of our office enforce the law of God and the Church to the best of our ability in the temporal realm; with great love for the Saxon empire, though admitting it be of no use to us or any man; therefore we abdicate, invalidate, abolish, and annul the office of the Saxon emperor, and dissolve the Saxon empire and all of its government, henceforth and forever, donating that very title of the Saxon empire to our Lord Jesus Christ, that by any merits achieved under and in the name of that title, by any man, myself, or any of our predecessors, that said merit would be to us and our subjects for the grace of final perseverance, and of especially that Angle-Saxish Commonwealth the irresistible grace of conversion; whose conformance to the church Catholic would be to us a great pleasure and to all the world a glorious sight.

Given this the twenty-first day of February in the year of the Nativity of our Lord two thousand and eighteen.
MARKUS PIUS

I would be happy to address any comments on the dissolution of Saxony at this time.
Markus Pius
Grand Inquisitor
Holy Empire of New Israel
The Wiki page for the Saxon Empire has been updated to reflect the recent reform. Much information has been imported from a separate Web site. As usual, if there are any questions, we would be happy to address them.

Cordially,
Markus Pius
Grand Inquisitor
This is a sensible decision, but yet again, Markus, I am frustrated that you are thriving on events of the past. You insist on continually recalling to mind events which no longer have any relevance at all, and haven’t for some time - the New Israeli propaganda machine at work. The Church of the North, for example, never truly existed as an organized body. This vile syncretism existed in 2010/2011 before I was even a baptized Christian. I renounced these beliefs before the establishment of New Israel.

Now the Saxon Empire is formally dissolved, may I suggest it is time for New Israel to finally move on. You can find more productive things to do than ranting and writing endless documents about our past disagreements.

Furthermore, let it be known that I have put all idols and idol worshippers out of the land, that such devilish practices are now outlawed, and that I shall never again grant Angle-Saxish citizenship to anyone who does not profess Christian faith.
[Image: Angle-saxish_coa.png]

HIS KYNESCHIP JOHANNES, ANGELSAXENE KYNING
(22 Feb 2018, 06:56:50)Johannes Andreassuun Wrote: This is a sensible decision, but yet again, Markus, I am frustrated that you are thriving on events of the past. You insist on continually recalling to mind events which no longer have any relevance at all, and haven’t for some time - the New Israeli propaganda machine at work. The Church of the North, for example, never truly existed as an organized body. This vile syncretism existed in 2010/2011 before I was even a baptized Christian. I renounced these beliefs before the establishment of New Israel.

Now the Saxon Empire is formally dissolved, may I suggest it is time for New Israel to finally move on. You can find more productive things to do than ranting and writing endless documents about our past disagreements.

Good morning Johannes Andreassuun,

Thank you for your message. We appreciate your commentary on the obscure sect known as the Church of the North, and duly note and appreciate the fact of your conversion from one sect to another (paganism to protestantism). We concur that such a sect was and is a vile syncretism, albeit irrelevant in the grand scheme of the Lord.  Neverthless, we find it telling that the Saxon Empire made such remarkable progress, beginning as a pagan state, then a protestant state, and then a Christian state, prior to its (as you wisely put it) "sensible" dissolution.

Please accept our warm greetings, and our prayers for your own religious end to be the same as the Saxon Empire's, that is, within the bosom and unity of the Catholic Church; for, in the words of St. Augustine the holy bishop, "outside the Catholic Church one can have everything except salvation", and of the many things we desire, your own salvation, dear friend, is high on our list.

Amicably,
Markus Pius
Grand Inquisitor
Thank you for your warm greetings. I do welcome an end to hostility, but I will not compromise on my Protestant faith.

St Augustine spoke wisely that there is no salvation outside of the holy catholic church. I have expressed my agreement with this sentiment on several occasions. I consider the Reformers to be the preservers of the apostolic and catholic faith (from which Rome severed itself by refusing biblical reform and pronouncing true doctrines to be anathema), and therefore I am a true catholic. My salvation - though if it depended on me, I would be utterly hopeless - is secure in Christ.

I will also pray for your repudiation of popery.
[Image: Angle-saxish_coa.png]

HIS KYNESCHIP JOHANNES, ANGELSAXENE KYNING
I've been away from the community for so long I had forgotten that Markus was now a papist.
As always, I will defend the Reformation and those who recognise it as necessary, and will pray for all of those so caught up in the dogmas of the Roman church that they forget the simple, yet revolutionary and awe-inspiring relationship made between God and Man through the sacrifice and resurrection of Christ Jesus.
I am just another Reformed Christian taking a stand against the revision of micronational history by aggressive Romish propagandisers.
His Lordship Richard I, by the Grace of God, Lord Spiritual of Mercia, Lord of Clyro, Heir to the Würtige Throne, Lord High Admiral of the Tsardom of Nolland, General of the Nollandish Army, Companion of Honour of the Tsardom of Nolland, Commander of the Order of Colour of McCarthia, Knight of the Sovereign Military Order of Sealand, Member of the Most Honourable Order of the Throne of Sandus, Knight of the Order of Adammia, OGC, CF.
(22 Feb 2018, 08:01:36)Johannes Andreassuun Wrote: Thank you for your warm greetings. I do welcome an end to hostility, but I will not compromise on my Protestant faith.

St Augustine spoke wisely that there is no salvation outside of the holy catholic church. I have expressed my agreement with this sentiment on several occasions. I consider the Reformers to be the preservers of the apostolic and catholic faith (from which Rome severed itself by refusing biblical reform and pronouncing true doctrines to be anathema), and therefore I am a true catholic. My salvation - though if it depended on me, I would be utterly hopeless - is secure in Christ.

I will also pray for your repudiation of popery.

I believe it would be appropriate to open a public polemic on this subject, because this is one I would wish to continue discussing.  If you would care to create a forum thread, that would be appropriate.

(22 Feb 2018, 14:42:40)HL Richard I Wrote: I've been away from the community for so long I had forgotten that Markus was now a papist.
As always, I will defend the Reformation and those who recognise it as necessary, and will pray for all of those so caught up in the dogmas of the Roman church that they forget the simple, yet revolutionary and awe-inspiring relationship made between God and Man through the sacrifice and resurrection of Christ Jesus.
I am just another Reformed Christian taking a stand against the revision of micronational history by aggressive Romish propagandisers.

Dear HL Richard I,

Thank you for your message. Welcome back to the micronational community!

Similar to my message to Johannes Andreassuun above, I would be all too happy to open a public polemic on this subject in a separate forum thread, and you are most welcome to create one. I have high appreciation for the "simple, yet revolutionary and awe-inspiring relationship made between God and Man through the sacrifice and resurrection of Christ Jesus" as you succinctly put it, but nevertheless I can not admit of your false dichotomy that being a Catholic excludes me from appreciation of those truths. With all due respect, that is based on unproven, if not unsupported, premises. Indeed, those truths are themselves Catholic dogmas: namely, that God became man; that the sacrifice of Christ which began on Calvary continues to this day in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass (the "continual sacrifice" of the Prophecy of Daniel 8:12); and the resurrection of our Lord. Those things you mentioned are themselves Catholic dogmas, so it is disingenuous to assume I cannot appreciate them as much, if not more, than you do.

It is a pleasure to hear from you again.

Cordially,