Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wiki-Wikia Unification
Alexander, please don't quote chain quotes or extra long quotes. I am very thankful for your support, if not entirely optimistic, but it's clear what the topic is about. Unless it relates to a specific quote from an individual, you do not need to directly quote the entire topic.
 [Image: Flag_of_San_Dover.png]

Violette "Suzuki" Clingersmith

Co-Founder and Leader of the Drew Star Line Legacy (2005-)
Creator and Caretaker of the Sunþrawegaz Kuningadōmas (2017-)

Uskorian Knight of the Bachelorette, Novian Baroness of the Fennec Fox,
Recipient of the Sovereign Order of the Rose, Recipient of the Order of Uskor, Member of the Austenasian Order.

(4 May 2018, 12:07:55)Suzuki Leōcor Wrote: Alexander, please don't quote chain quotes or extra long quotes. I am very thankful for your support, if not entirely optimistic, but it's clear what the topic is about. Unless it relates to a specific quote from an individual, you do not need to directly quote the entire topic.

That’s the way I know with who I am talking... and I know I do not need to quote an entire topic for that, and I support this unification, because the wikia site info is looking like it’s from mid-1990’s...
From Alexander I, Emperor of the Empire of New Alexandria!
I'm in full support of this unification. If this works, we could see a popularity spike beyond anything we've ever seen before. Currently, I'm contemplating whether or not I should delve back into creating my own micronation, but If I do, I will gladly join the cause for a united micronational community.
[Image: Coat_of_Arms_of_the_House_of_Daniels.png]
Edward Daniels
Micronationalist statesman and politician
Wikia is barely used, its pratically dead. For some background, my first major contact with the intermicronational community was MicroWikia in 2012 and I was very involved in its old leadership and I will explain what happened to get it the point where it is now.

Jonathon explained most of the story before this but I will add the additional information. In 2013 following a dispute between the admin team of MicroWikia and Brandon Rhea (some time of manager on Wikia, now called "Fandom"), the admin team decided to create their own website known as "micropedia.asia" (or Micropedia for short). Micropedia was meant to be, according to the leader of the admin team, the great replacement for the corrupt .org.uk and MicroWikia (I forgot the reason for the conflict with Rhea but if you search enough you can find it). So many of the most parts of the influential community decided to defect to this new wiki. However, after a period of prosperity it inevitably closed and the admin leader (while still staying in micronationalism, he still is AFAIK) decided to distance himself from the whole wiki thing. After that and an unsuccessful attempt to create a new Micropedia on Referata (a free Wiki host), most Micropedia users either returned to Wikia or joined MicroWiki after we learned that the users here weren't all that bad. Following this period, MicroWikia began to decline. In 2015, a leader of a notorious Wikia nation known as Smallia/Sabovia decided to take over the role as a new head admin of Wikia and he managed to re-start some activity there for a while but it eventually collapsed back to the inactivity state when he lost interest. Ever since then, Wikia has been a small community of micronations who discovered there before here.

In regards to "unification", it is pretty pointless honestly. Wikia isn't what it used to be, it isn't a sizeable community but rather an inactive relic with some sporadic activity. Some sort of "unification" would be possible if a pro-MicroWiki person took it over and put a redirect link on the main page, but other than that a "unification" is pointless. I do want to welcome any micronationalists from Wikia here, but honestly they will probably find here themselves.
(3 May 2018, 12:57:45)Austenasia Wrote: the infamous Harshvardhan of Aryavart

[Image: 366999782348292108.png?v=1]

Wasn't that the gentleman who claimed most of Asia, and had the swastika on his flag?
That's the one...
His Imperial Majesty
Jonathan I
(Imperator Caesar Jonathan Augustus)
By the Grace of Christ our God faithful Austenasian Emperor and Autocrat of the Romans
[Image: ICJAcipher3.png]
To be fair, out of the many, many things to fault Harsh on, he was literally leading a nation centred around Hinduism, so I'm not sure using a swastika was really a major issue in his case.
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
I am proud to say that significant strides have been towards this unification in recent days. The Wikia now has a pro-GCP administration, after the GCP was warmly received by the outgoing admin team. Continued support from this community is greatly appreciated, as we work towards the micronational "German Unification."
 [Image: Flag_of_San_Dover.png]

Violette "Suzuki" Clingersmith

Co-Founder and Leader of the Drew Star Line Legacy (2005-)
Creator and Caretaker of the Sunþrawegaz Kuningadōmas (2017-)

Uskorian Knight of the Bachelorette, Novian Baroness of the Fennec Fox,
Recipient of the Sovereign Order of the Rose, Recipient of the Order of Uskor, Member of the Austenasian Order.