Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Congratulations to Harry & Meghan
On behalf of myself and I'm sure many within this community, I would like to congratulate the new Duke and Duchess of Sussex; HRH Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle on their wedding and wish them many happy returns for their long future together!
CEO of "The Bedroom Republic"
Indeed, many congratulations.
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
Did Ms. Markle have to convert to Anglicanism before becoming a member of the royal family?

I noticed an Anglican "bishop" was giving a sermon at the wedding.
She did. After the engagement was announced, the Royal Household had to go and clarify that she indeed now identifies as Protestant. She was baptised a couple months ago, I think.
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
(20 May 2018, 02:36:22)frix Wrote: She did. After the engagement was announced, the Royal Household had to go and clarify that she indeed now identifies as Protestant. She was baptised a couple months ago, I think.

Jesus wept.
(20 May 2018, 02:49:10)Markus Pius Wrote:
(20 May 2018, 02:36:22)frix Wrote: She did. After the engagement was announced, the Royal Household had to go and clarify that she indeed now identifies as Protestant. She was baptised a couple months ago, I think.

Jesus wept.

Yes, Jesus wept in happiness at the sight of two people very much in love.
(20 May 2018, 19:27:24)Walker391 Wrote:
(20 May 2018, 02:49:10)Markus Pius Wrote:

Jesus wept.

You have a lot of enthusiasm towards me for some reason.
(24 May 2018, 05:30:06)Markus Pius Wrote:
(20 May 2018, 19:27:24)Walker391 Wrote:
(20 May 2018, 02:49:10)Markus Pius Wrote:

Jesus wept.

You have a lot of enthusiasm towards me for some reason.

I have an lot of enthusiasm for allowing two people to love. I don't know if you can tell Markus but an awful lot of people are getting rather tired and frustrated at the attitudes of the church on multiple issues, not just divorce and remarriage.