Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Currency
We've don't have official currency yet. Although you can use USD or EUR to transact, gold and silver are "legal tender" and a preferable way to transact. I'm working on building a cryptocurrency that will be the official currency that has the ability to have physical representation (paper wallets, etc), where the only tax you pay are in transaction costs.

I'm actually far in the process of planning and building the crypto that will be used.
(28 Mar 2019, 17:32:47)kuvetof Wrote: We've don't have official currency yet. Although you can use USD or EUR to transact, gold and silver are "legal tender" and a preferable way to transact. I'm working on building a cryptocurrency that will be the official currency that has the ability to have physical representation (paper wallets, etc), where the only tax you pay are in transaction costs.

I'm actually far in the process of planning and building the crypto that will be used.

That's cool! Barbettia is also working on building a cryptocurrency. It might or might not be our official currency, but it will be used for transactions and backed by the U.S dollar. I think cryptocurrencies are a good idea for micronations because they can promote trade between citizens. There aren't too many active micronational economies, and I think cryptocurrencies are a good way to change that. If you can get people and businesses willing to provide services in exchange for your nation's crypto, then you have an active micronational economy, in my opinion.
King James of the Empire of Barbettia