Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DCTV News Thread
Welcome to DCTV News a thread where I will update all my news stories. This thread was made after a request for fewer threads and I believe this will be effective. News from DCTV will be posted daily so make sure to keep an eye on this thread!

Tom Kap Editor in Chief of DCTV

2016grin 2016grin
Prince Tom Yusuf Kap I of the Principality of Duke

First News:

http://dukenewsdctv.blogspot.com/2018/06...tions.html

"Walker" threatens Duke with sanctions DCTV reports on it

Why is Walker in quotes? That's his name.
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
We used it because of the username

DCTV will interview IMU members and locals about what they think of the evil invaders! Are they more veil then Bernada? Find out! Comes out on Tuesday.

Tom Kap unbanned! Read soon on the 7 day ban log.

Diplomatic crisis between Duke and the Diprojovinak Republic has been resolved!

Tom Kap becomes a citizen of the Federated States of Transterra! He is the first Dukian to apply!

Today was the official counting of active citizens. We found out that only 34 people are citizens of Duke. We apologize for saying 131 which was false information. Duke has 34 citizens with 11 holding government positions and with 13 being part of the Duke Army. We hope that this has cleared up everything.

Duke's New Online Citizenship Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQ...Q/viewform

Sign up today to build Duke into a better place with a better future. All citizens get to vote and have rights. They also get free entry in Duke and they are allowed to participate in the government! To get these benefits join! Also, upon arrival in Duke one may get a passport once he/she shows his/her online citizenship!