Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Abeldane News
This thread will be used to post news updates from the Abeldane Empire, which hasn't actually had any real sort of presence here on the forums for nearly a year. Also, yes hello, I'm still alive, even though I haven't posted here for nearly a year either.

16 June 2018
Earlier today, 16 June 2018, after a reign lasting only 2 months and 24 days, His Imperial & Royal Exalted Majesty Nicholas I, Emperor of the Abeldane Empire an King of Alenshka, has abdicated the throne in favor of His Imperial & Royal Highness Ervecysarich Newton, now HI&REM Emperor Newton I. The new Emperor has, as his first imperial decree, changed the order of succession and named former Emperor Stephen the new Ervecysarich and designated regent. 

The National Federalist Party has also today changed it's name to Die Rechte, with Ervecysarich Stephen taking over as party leader ahead of a snap executive election to be held on the 21 June.
       [Image: Personal_CoA_of_Patrick_I.png]          
H.I.M  Patrick I, Emperor of Paravia,
King of Hoppalobindia,
 King Of Demirelia,
Vorsitzender of the Abeldane Empire,
Former Emperor of Nedland,
  Former Prime minister of Alenshka,
  And former Acting Premier of DRCC

For folk og Rike
21 June 2018
The June 2018 snap general election has commenced with empire-wide voting. The 4 vacant seats in the Reichsversammlung, left vacant after 3 members of the Abeldane Liberal National Party defected to Die Rechte, and a 4th resigned, have all been automatically filled by the 4 members put forth by Die Rechte, due to no other parties fielding candidates in the by-elections.

The executive election for Vorsitzender currently stands between Stephen Freayth, leader of Die Rechte, and Artemis Langford, leader of Abeldane Social Ecology. The position of Stellvetreter is expected to be automatically filled by Max Pollack of Die Rechte, due to lack of opposition on the ballot.

King of Hoppalobindia,
 King Of Demirelia,

For folk og Rike
23 June 2018
The June 2018 snap election has been completed, with a turnout of 100%, with all 46 eligible voters casting their ballot. The official results of the election, as published by the Reichswahlkommision is as follows

SIXTEENTH GENERAL ELECTION
OFFICIAL REPORT

VORSITENDER

- FREAYTH, Stephen - Die Rechte - 42 = 91.3%
- LANGFORD, Artemis - Abeldane Social Ecology - 4 = 8.7%%

STELLVERTRETER DES VORSITZENDEN

- POLLACK, Max - Die Rechte - 46 = 100%

Turnout: 100%
Total registered voters: 46
Total turnout of voters: 46

Die Rechte has thereby won both the Vorsitzendership, the Stellvetretership, and holds a majority of seats in the Reichsversammlung. Stephen Freayth, the Vorsitzender-elect has announced that Die Rechte shall form a one party government.
King of Hoppalobindia,
 King Of Demirelia,

For folk og Rike
26 June 2018
The legislature of the Abeldane state of Demirelia, the Landsting, has today approved a new national anthem of the state, Mountains of Old, to replace the old anthem, Long Live our Land, in use since August 2016. The change was formalized when a royal decree was issued following the unanimous decision of the Landsting, formally declaring the adoption of the new anthem.
King of Hoppalobindia,
 King Of Demirelia,

For folk og Rike
26 June 2018
The 31st ministry of the Abeldane Empire has today been appointed, with His Imperial and Royal Exalted Majesty Emperor Newton appointing Stephen Freayth as the new Vorsitzender. The appointments to the cabinet were announced by the new Vorsitzender shortly thereafter appointed the new cabinet.

Chancellor of the Treasury: Patrick Renwick, Marquis of Bessatre 
Generalmememarschall: Edward de Caville
Attorney General: Alex von Habsburg, Baron von Habsburg
Minister of Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs: Edward Daniels, Baron Daniels
Minister of Culture: Nicholas Randouler
Minister of Homeland and Geographical Affairs: Alejandro Whyatt, Marquis of Holmstein
Minister of Media: Max Pollack, Earl of Krastisch
Minister of Governmental Communications and Orthography: Andy Irons
King of Hoppalobindia,
 King Of Demirelia,

For folk og Rike