People's Republic of Duke
Full Name: People's Republic of Duke

Short name: Duke

Independence Day: October 5th 2017

President: Tom Kap

Vice-President: Kamau Samuels

Main claim: USA

Capital city: Chatham City

Largest City: Klixan city (Claim in Klixbuell northern Germany)

Official Languages: Korean,English,dukian,German,Chinese, and Spanish

Flag:     

Coat of arms: 
.png   Dukecoat.png (Size: 9.9 KB / Downloads: 120)
Prince Tom Yusuf Kap I of the Principality of Duke

You shouldn't have that many official languages for a microstate, two or three at most.
No we have many people and we are a melting pot. The languages stay

(21 Jun 2018, 22:48:13)Tom Kap Wrote: No we have many people and we are a melting pot. The languages stay

All I'm saying is that if you have 8 or so official languages, all your posts should be in those languages and so should your website.
Well we tend to speak english. Chatham Province is where the website is hosted from and we speak english there.

(21 Jun 2018, 23:33:08)Tom Kap Wrote: Well we tend to speak english. Chatham Province is where the website is hosted from and we speak english there.

I suggest moving the more minor/regional languages to state official languages. No need for 8 official languages.
Secondary delegate to the GUM for Posaf, Chancellor of the English division in Jusin, and resident procrastinator.
(23 Jun 2018, 00:08:26)DanielL Wrote:
(21 Jun 2018, 23:33:08)Tom Kap Wrote: Well we tend to speak english. Chatham Province is where the website is hosted from and we speak english there.

I suggest moving the more minor/regional languages to state official languages. No need for 8 official languages.

I agree.
I'm sorry but the only way I can change that is by a referendum and by consulting with my parliament. Thanks for bringing up the issue and I shall consult it with my Government.

Kind Regards, President Tom Kap