Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IP Addresses
Recently students at the school I go to have taken interest in micronationalism. I am worried, however, that if they make accounts on this forum, that their registration IP will be the same as mine. I have a few questions regarding this issue:

1. Is this going to be a problem for me?
  2. If it is a problem, how can I fix it?
Thanks in advance.
Duke of Caradia
Trust me, I notice. Have them message me personally when they register, and I will check if my weekly mercy quota has been filled.
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
Thanks for the reply. I'll tell them to do this.
Duke of Caradia
Much obliged.

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
So, I couldn't help but notice that none of them have done it.

As far as I'm aware, only one person has made an account with the same IP as me so far. I have been speaking to him about it. I apologize for this taking longer than it should.
Duke of Caradia
You, King, and Helfrich have all shared the same IP address

Okay, sorry I thought that the person who registered as "King" had registered in a different location. I will inform them. Thank you for correcting me.
Duke of Caradia