Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IP Addresses
Recently students at the school I go to have taken interest in micronationalism. I am worried, however, that if they make accounts on this forum, that their registration IP will be the same as mine. I have a few questions regarding this issue:

1. Is this going to be a problem for me?
  2. If it is a problem, how can I fix it?
Thanks in advance.
His Eternal Imperial Majesty, Siôn Barrick
His Eternal Imperial Majesty, Siôn Barrick, Grand Emperor of Kaznika, King of Antelocus, Lord of Æternum, Knight of the Order of the Silver Crown, Knight of the Order of the Scarlet Hammer, Imperator of the Argent Legion, Villicus of Dolorism

VUR KAV SGIRKAR

Trial and failure is more desirable than hesitation and stagnation ~ H.E.I.M. Siôn Barrick
Trust me, I notice. Have them message me personally when they register, and I will check if my weekly mercy quota has been filled.
"Progress doesn't wait for conservatives."
~ King Shamus I, Kingdom of Madrona, 2016

His Majesty King Shamus the First of the Provisional Government of the Kingdom of Madrona

Member of the Madrona Sovereignty Movement in Canada

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
Thanks for the reply. I'll tell them to do this.
His Eternal Imperial Majesty, Siôn Barrick, Grand Emperor of Kaznika, King of Antelocus, Lord of Æternum, Knight of the Order of the Silver Crown, Knight of the Order of the Scarlet Hammer, Imperator of the Argent Legion, Villicus of Dolorism

VUR KAV SGIRKAR

Trial and failure is more desirable than hesitation and stagnation ~ H.E.I.M. Siôn Barrick
Much obliged.

His Majesty King Shamus the First of the Provisional Government of the Kingdom of Madrona

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
So, I couldn't help but notice that none of them have done it.

As far as I'm aware, only one person has made an account with the same IP as me so far. I have been speaking to him about it. I apologize for this taking longer than it should.

VUR KAV SGIRKAR

You, King, and Helfrich have all shared the same IP address

Okay, sorry I thought that the person who registered as "King" had registered in a different location. I will inform them. Thank you for correcting me.

VUR KAV SGIRKAR