Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions for the Empire of Hosamia?
Anyone here have questions about my micronation? I will try my best to answer.
Prince Hosamulas I, Prince of Hosamia and Leader of the Babikir Entente and New Britain Sector

[Image: 360px-MyFlag2.svg.png]
(5 Apr 2019, 13:42:07)Cosmic Fury Wrote: Why call yourself an empire? Were the alternatives not viable for some reason?

I am an Empire because I am expansionist and imperialist, also I wanted to be called an Emperor
Prince Hosamulas I, Prince of Hosamia and Leader of the Babikir Entente and New Britain Sector

Why don't you tell us about your empire? its hard to ask questions if we don't even know where to begin. As far as I can see you only have three posts, and two of them are in this thread... what does your nation do? What are your goals? Why should we be interested?
"Sola Virtus Nobilitat!"
Virtue (Valor) Alone Enobles!

Ser John Marshall, Thegn of Siar Fordell

The Thegn-Hold of Siar Fordell

Wiki Page for Siar Fordell
(6 Apr 2019, 01:55:52)ThegnSiarFordell Wrote: Why don't you tell us about your empire? its hard to ask questions if we don't even know where to begin. As far as I can see you only have three posts, and two of them are in this thread... what does your nation do? What are your goals? Why should we be interested?
I am focused on military and expansion colonizing my school, I am the only member and my goals...I don't remember why I created my nation but I think it is for fun, I don't know why should you be interested. My micronation is pretty isolated and I whack people in the gym with a pool noodle if they touch my forts. The only major event to happen here was a civil war but other then that, I don't have much going on.

lots of stuff happened since I last posted here, I now host micronational mafias, Babikiria is no longer a puppet state, Aaronland, Kailia, Rayaland, and The Flowers formed as micronations, I changed my entire administration, been involved in another conflict, the Kailian-Rayalandish Conflict, recorded New Brittonic tribes, formed the New Britain Sector, a micronational sector for the city of New Britain, and more!