Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Third Annual Drunkiz Gadurō Micronational Flag Contest
The Drunkiz Gadurō will be hosting its Third Annual Micronational Flag Contest, with polling starting on May 1st. Doing it a couple of months early this year to make up for last year when I dropped off the planet for two months in the middle of the contest (life gets complicated sometimes); I will definitely have a helper or two this year so that won't happen again. At any rate, you can begin submitting your flag HERE for the next three weeks if you'd like to participate. The winner gets bragging rights for a year, and depending on my summer situation (I will be taking 3 math courses, lord help me) I may have a special surprise for the winner (hint: I do cross-stitch scenery for side money). If you need help uploading your flag for any reason, please let me know through a PM or just tagging me anywhere around here, and as always you do NOT need to be a member of the Drunkiz Gadurō to participate.
 [Image: Flag_of_San_Dover.png]

Violette "Suzuki" Clingersmith

Creator and Caretaker of the Sunþrawegaz Kuningadōmas (2017-),
Founder and Provisional Leader of San Dover (2019-)

Co-founder and Former President of the Republic of Drew Star Line (2005; 2006, 2007-2017)

Uskorian Knight of the Bachelorette, Novian Baroness of the Fennec Fox, Recipient of the Sovereign Order of the Rose, Recipient of the Order of Uskor.

I forgot to post Round 1 here when it opened last week. We're now on Round 2, so HERE to vote, and go HERE to look at the updated bracket.
 [Image: Flag_of_San_Dover.png]

Violette "Suzuki" Clingersmith

Creator and Caretaker of the Sunþrawegaz Kuningadōmas (2017-),
Founder and Provisional Leader of San Dover (2019-)

Co-founder and Former President of the Republic of Drew Star Line (2005; 2006, 2007-2017)

Uskorian Knight of the Bachelorette, Novian Baroness of the Fennec Fox, Recipient of the Sovereign Order of the Rose, Recipient of the Order of Uskor.

voted!
"Sola Virtus Nobilitat!"
Virtue (Valor) Alone Enobles!

Ser John Marshall, Thegn of Siar Fordell

The Thegn-Hold of Siar Fordell

Wiki Page for Siar Fordell