Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revitalising Litvania
Hello!

You may or may not remember me as Michal, the guy from Litvania. Yeah, that awkward thing. 

Anyway, I've been getting overgrown with nostalgia from that innocent time when anything was okay because I was 13.

So, I've decided to reopen citizenship requests at our website. That chestnut will be edited by my crack team of web developers; consisting of myself, soon. Anyone wishing to revoke their membership of parliament can do so. I want to finally write that damn constitution with some help from fellow citizens and government members, so that Litvania can progress from a WIP to a proper micronation.

I have yet to rewrite Litvania's MicroWiki article so it will be up to an encyclopedic standard. The territory system will be revised as well.

If there still is anyone on here who remember being involved, I'd love to hear from you if you wish to help me or not through our discord server.

Sorry if this is kind of "clumsy" or unrealistic, but again, I need help from those who remember, if any.
Michał Nowacki HoS OSR
President of the Republic of Litvania
Ad ultimum voluntatis arbitrium populi.

[Image: Litvania-seal.png]
Quote:Micronationalism is the Hotel California, you can check out anytime, but you can never leave.
- A wise man
Hi Michal, I remember you. Welcome back, and good luck.
"Progress doesn't wait for conservatives."
~ King Shamus I, Kingdom of Madrona, 2016

His Majesty King Shamus the First of the Provisional Government of the Kingdom of Madrona

Member of the Madrona Sovereignty Movement in Canada

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
(15 Apr 2019, 20:18:32)Tjorvi Wrote: Hi Michal, I remember you. Welcome back, and good luck.

Thank you!
Michał Nowacki HoS OSR
President of the Republic of Litvania
Ad ultimum voluntatis arbitrium populi.

[Image: Litvania-seal.png]
Quote:Micronationalism is the Hotel California, you can check out anytime, but you can never leave.
- A wise man
Welcome back!!
Prime Minister of Pinang
President of the Golden Party
Senator of the Parliament
General of Military Forces
Sergeant of Statal Police

For more informations:
https://micronations.wiki/wiki/User:Esty