Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blast from the past
So the other day I was roaming around the internet and somehow ended up back here...

It's Gordon Freeman/Fishy, just dropping in :)

I see that (hilariously) the OAM is back up and running.

Anyway, just thought I'd stop by and say hi, see if anyone's still around who remembers the good old days! ;)
Depends on what you mean by the good ol' days. And welcome back. It's good to see you again.
Master of the Sovereign Order of the Rose
Micronational affiliations: None

A shortcut to ending drama: press Alt + F4
Yes, I suppose I should have put that in quotation marks...

Were you around then?
How odd; I was thinking just the other day how it would be good if some people back from c. 2010-11 decided to pop by!

I know we had our differences but it's always nice to see one of the oldies around; there's not many of us left. Those you'll probably remember would be Austenasia, Sandus, Wyvern, Zealandia (since renamed to Uskor), Juclandia, and Rudno (the latest incarnation of Pristinia).
His Imperial Majesty
Jonathan I
(Imperator Caesar Jonathan Augustus)
By the Grace of Christ our God faithful Austenasian Emperor and Autocrat of the Romans
[Image: 8hcAM4h.png]
The Angle-Saxish Kingdom was occasionally present at that time (as West Germania), but I haven’t ever been very active on the forum or in the chat rooms, so probably not remembered by many.
[Image: Angle-saxish_coa.png]

HIS KYNESCHIP JOHANNES, ANGELSAXENE KYNING
Yes hello! Good to see some people still around, as well as the Wiki :) I randomly came back and found it pretty hilarious that the OAM has come back from the grave to make a return!