Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings And Salutations
Greetings from CTHuskyMan and the Kingdom of Barnum!

[*]Nation: Kingdom of Barnum
[*]Government Type: Semi-absolute monarchy, with constitution
[*]Your name and style of address: His Majesty King Matthew the First
[*]Leader/Head of State/Head of Government: King Matthew the First
[*]Foundation Year: 2019
[*]Languages: English, Spanish, Klingon (as a secondary language)

1. What type of micronation is it (simulationist versus secessionist versus idk)?

Simulationist and fictional.  We have no actual claims to any real life territory.  

2.  What do you hope to achieve with MicroWiki?

I hope to share some ideas regarding micronations, and make some new friends!
His Majesty King Matthew the First of Barnum
"Et prudentia, pietas erit in populos" (Latin: Let wisdom and righteousness be among the people)
Kingdom of Barnum (updated as of 5/25/2019)
I guess I should probably introduce the person behind the screen name....so here ya go.  

My name is CTHuskyMan, but I'll answer to Matt, Matty B, or Husky.  IRL, I'm a thirty-something guy from Southwestern CT, USA.  By profession, I'm an internet/terrestrial radio DJ and host.  Running my own station keeps me busy...yet, I still find some time to get into micronations...go figure!  

As far as other hobbies and likes go, I love sports and professional wrestling.  I'm also quite politically minded...I won't annoy you with that discussion right now, LOL.  

Those who know me personally regard me (IMHO) as a friendly guy that's always good for a witty comment, or interesting conversation.  Go ahead, ask me anything....I'll try to give you a straightforward and honest answer!

Anyways, that's me in a nutshell.  Until next time...."if there is a next time"! (Don Pardo, former announcer for WNBC-TV, New York)
"Et prudentia, pietas erit in populos" (Latin: Let wisdom and righteousness be among the people)
Hey there!
From the desk of:–
William Michael Campbell
No micronation at present - member of the Envardia Planning Board
Previously known as Mark Kavanah (Glastieve) or Kerry Stapleton (Skovaji)

The Master said: When one rules by means of virtue it is like the North Star – it dwells in its place and the other stars pay reverence to it.
Greetings and salutations.
"Progress doesn't wait for conservatives."
~ King Shamus I, Kingdom of Madrona, 2016

His Majesty King Shamus the First of the Provisional Government of the Kingdom of Madrona

Member of the Madrona Sovereignty Movement in Canada

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
Hello all! I'm kind of new at this micronation thing, so please excuse me if I seem a bit "lost in the shuffle".
Welcome! I hope you can get something out of Micronationalism. It has proven to be a good hobby for me. Glad to have another monarchy around.
"Sola Virtus Nobilitat!"
Virtue (Valor) Alone Enobles!

Ser John Marshall, Thegn of Siar Fordell

The Thegn-Hold of Siar Fordell

Wiki Page for Siar Fordell
[Image: Qapla%27.svg]
Master of the Sovereign Order of the Rose
Micronational affiliations: None

A shortcut to ending drama: press Alt + F4
(25 May 2019, 05:47:05)Cosmic Fury Wrote: [Image: Qapla%27.svg]

Note that I'm not actually fluent in Klingon....I just put that there for a laugh, basically.  I am a longtime Trekkie, though! :)