Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War
wow is it u
i dont no u but watever  Red Red Red Red
Daniel Lee
Wow this really is outdated
I don't know about you guys, but I would support Burger King in a war with McDonald's or something any day of the week. (Just leave their fries and McFlurries out of it.)
Master of the Sovereign Order of the Rose
Micronational affiliations: None

A shortcut to ending drama: press Alt + F4
(31 May 2019, 15:29:59)Cosmic Fury Wrote: I don't know about you guys, but I would support Burger King in a war with McDonald's or something any day of the week. (Just leave their fries and McFlurries out of it.)
I would just start a Culver’s alliance
Admiral Of the Naval State.
Now this is epic.
From his excellency at the Republic of the Sky.

~ Noah W.
But you are all forgetting that only KFC has an experienced military leader. Colonel Sanders could kick any lowly Burger King's butt.
 [Image: Flag_of_San_Dover.png]

Violette "Suzuki" Clingersmith

Founder and Leader of the Sovereign San Doverian Order (2005-)
Creator and Caretaker of the Sunþrawegaz Kuningadōmas (2017-)
 Creator and Caretaker of Hadlow n'Melthrune (2019-)

Uskorian Knight of the Bachelorette, Novian Baroness of the Fennec Fox,
Recipient of the Sovereign Order of the Rose, Recipient of the Order of Uskor, Member of the Austenasian Order.

From what I heard, Colonel Sanders has no beef (Angus or otherwise) with Burger King OR McDonald's. Instead, he made an alliance with Taco Bell and has proceeded to enter into a brutal joint campaign against Chick-fil-A. The only war I see him entering against BK or Mickey D's is one in which he goes after those deep-fried chicken nuggets.

(1 Jun 2019, 14:45:19)Cosmic Fury Wrote: From what I heard, Colonel Sanders has no beef (Angus or otherwise) with Burger King OR McDonald's. Instead, he made an alliance with Taco Bell and has proceeded to enter into a brutal joint campaign against Chick-fil-A. The only war I see him entering against BK or Mickey D's is one in which he goes after those deep-fried chicken nuggets.

But still, what about Culver’s. Concrete mixers are addicting
Admiral Of the Naval State.
Don't underestimate KFC...

https://youtu.be/hYJJOlHJzVo
- His Excellency, The Führer of the Greater Dashist Reich
The colonel has extensive training in the esoteric martial arts. He also has a special forces unit known to the outside world only as the Kung Fu Chickens.

(9 Jun 2019, 22:01:04)Cosmic Fury Wrote: The colonel has extensive training in the esoteric martial arts. He also has a special forces unit known to the outside world only as the Kung Fu Chickens.

You are correct...

https://youtu.be/h2pe01hEwUg
- His Excellency, The Führer of the Greater Dashist Reich