Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bedroom Republic
Name: The Bedroom Republic

Capital City: My bedroom

Flag: Our flag goes by the design of curtain we use. At the moment, this is plain grey

Government system: We are a republic however the head of state is typically the individual who lives in the bedroom.

National sport: Sleeping! That’s what bedrooms are for right?

Military: We have had conflicts in the past; most notably against Insomnia and the well publicised and well hated “bedroom tax” in the United Kingdom. Obviously, not as serious as people losing their lives on the battlefield. But it is issues as pathetic as this that leads to unnecessary bloodshed in the first place. Looking at you, Bush and Blair!

Notable events: We hold major archeological searches at least twice a year although the best we have found is typically the odd crisp packet or book.

People we admire: Volodymyr Zelensky, President of Ukraine and Sebastian Linden. Both of these individuals have shown the same amount of ideals that we share as a country; especially around satirical entertainment.

What type of micronation are we?: We are neither Simulationist or Secessionist; I would class ourselves as a satirical nation. I guess The Bedroom Republic is the same as any other micronation within this community. None or limited land claim, very little respect from various communities. I don’t want to pretend that The Bedroom Republic is something that it isn’t; I just want it to put a smile on mine as well as other people’s faces and try to make people laugh.
CEO of "The Bedroom Republic"
Welcome Back!!!
Prime Minister of Pinang
President of the Golden Party
Senator of the Parliament
General of Military Forces
Sergeant of Statal Police

For more informations:
https://micronations.wiki/wiki/User:Esty