Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Land Claims
I live in America, and my plan is to claim a piece of land that is
1. Arable
2. On a river
3. Flat
4. Empty
5. About the size of Monaco in land area, population of 5000-10000.

I won’t buy the land or claim it yet, I’m only 13, but this is a secessionist plan to create a Prussian nation-state,
Admiral Of the Naval State.
If just as an example, you aimed for Grays Harbor County and
Pacific County in Washington State, you'd get 8,930km2 and a population in the area of 95,937. So theoretically you might only need to have a GDP of ballpark US$4.8 billion just for $50,000. That wouldn't require a huge economy.

But then, I only spent about 5 minutes thinking about this.
"Progress doesn't wait for conservatives."
~ King Shamus I, Kingdom of Madrona, 2016

His Majesty King Shamus the First of the Provisional Government of the Kingdom of Madrona

Member of the Madrona Sovereignty Movement in Canada

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
(13 Sep 2019, 16:53:28)Tjorvi Wrote: If just as an example, you aimed for Grays Harbor County and
Pacific County in Washington State, you'd get 8,930km2 and a population in the area of 95,937. So theoretically you might only need to have a GDP of ballpark US$4.8 billion just for $50,000. That wouldn't require a huge economy.

But then, I only spent about 5 minutes thinking about this.

I don’t really want people to find out their property is part of a succession movement. I’m aiming for an area with an area that can fit my target area.
Admiral Of the Naval State.
You need people regardless, and having a manageable population to start helps you to have supporters early on, which I guarantee you will need if you expect any meaningful level of success. But it doesn't have to be the area I mentioned, obviously.
"Progress doesn't wait for conservatives."
~ King Shamus I, Kingdom of Madrona, 2016

His Majesty King Shamus the First of the Provisional Government of the Kingdom of Madrona

Member of the Madrona Sovereignty Movement in Canada

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o