Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Founded Nation
       I am pleased to announce that I, Chancellor Sam founded a new micronation in mid-Missouri, Grikley!
Details of Grikley:

Size: Mainland: 15 acres, the southern island: 3 acres, and the "out of map" territory: 5 acres 
Population: 1
Government: Monarchy
Economic system: Capitalism
Main Religion: Christianity
National Bird: Cardinal (Female Specifically)

Grikley is currently small at the moment, and might eventually expand her borders if the population ever increases. For now 23 acres is enough.

History: Grikley was founded by Chancellor Sam, inside a very wooded area--which makes up 99% of the total biomes in the nation--and planted the Grik flag. The name is a combination of two last names Griffin and Weekley, which combines make Grikley!

With a lot of time and effort this nation will prosper and hopefully over time I will add more about Grikley.

Thanks for reading, and God Bless!

Attached Files
.png   Map of Grikley.png (Size: 14.48 KB / Downloads: 3)
.png   Flag of Grikley.png (Size: 76.24 KB / Downloads: 3)
Welcome.
If you haven't noticed, these forums have had an inactivity problem lately. I'd advise you join the MicroWiki discord if you haven't already, as it is much more active.
I made one new too
Please try to keep your posts constructive, and also keep an eye on needless thread necromancy.
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o