Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Wildwood?
  [Image: Wildwood_Flag.png]
The Principality of Wildwood

Hello Microwiki, it's your resident former great power. I am here to recruit citizens to an up and coming nation. Unlike many other nations begging for citizens, Wildwood has many opportunities to offer: an official online currency controlled by a functioning national bank, a tested, stable and small government, a well respected royal house, a multiconfessional religious dialogue, and leadership opportunities for new citizens. Not only can new citizens expect 3o Franz they can also look forward to a title and a possible seat on the Diet.   Though our official religion is Eastern Orthodox all religions are tolerated and give representation. Quite the Kingdom of Saxony our constitution provides for the stability of a monarchy while allowing for the public a voice in governance. With over 3 years of experience, I can personally assure you our nation will not devolve into the tyranny of memes or the snobbishness of the anti-members.

Citizenship Application       

Wiki Page 
[Image: CoA_Alex.png]
His Serene Highness Prince Alexander Von Hapsburg
Prince of Wildwood, Duke of Grover 
The Only Wildwood
Keep in mind the government of the country is empty so new citizens have a better shot at getting into the government!
The Only Wildwood
People I'm giving you free money when you join, this is a fantastic opportunity!
The Only Wildwood
Everyone claims to have a stable government, a currency is worthless if you can't use it to buy the things you want, and countless people offer some sort of government position to entice people to join. People need more than this to justify joining, what makes you stand out?
"Progress doesn't wait for conservatives."
~ King Shamus I, Kingdom of Madrona, 2016

His Majesty King Shamus the First of the Provisional Government of the Kingdom of Madrona

Member of the Madrona Sovereignty Movement in Canada

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
What can I buy with 30 Franz?
I'm having some issues replying directly so I'll do my best to answer the stated questions. Firstly I believe the infrastructure put in place allows for both governmental activity and personal liberty. Secondly, our currency is tied to the United States Dollar at a 1:3 exchange rate so whatever you can buy at 10 USD. However, due to our small population (1) no businesses have been established as of now.
The Only Wildwood
So, nothing... that's not much of an incentive.