Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indroducing Kayutsastan
Hello all, 
I have begun a new nation as my old one was to inactive and neglected. I made it a constitutional monarchy with a parliament. The parliament has already had its first meeting yesterday and we do have a discord server.

Attached Files
.png   SvgFileService.png (Size: 5.81 KB / Downloads: 3)
Hello Tom. You could have simply asked for a name change rather than creating a new account.
"Progress doesn't wait for conservatives."
~ King Shamus I, Kingdom of Madrona, 2016

His Majesty King Shamus the First of the Provisional Government of the Kingdom of Madrona

Member of the Madrona Sovereignty Movement in Canada

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
Yes, but my old account was -30 and I just wanted to start a new one plus I haven't been on here in ages.
Attempting to hide your past rather than learn from it can bring with it larger negative results

His Majesty King Shamus the First of the Provisional Government of the Kingdom of Madrona

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
Tjorvi you may see on the discord etc I did have a good year the incidents were from when I was in 6th grade now Im in 8th just saying I have learnt from my past.
I haven't been on the discord for the past while. I'm working 480+ hours a month, that's sixteen hours a day, seven days a week without a day off. I still don't recommend simply starting fresh to avoid your reputation points, but rather that you get the credit you no doubt want on the forum for making such an effort.