Poll: Is this forum dead?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this forum dead?
It seems like this forum is dead, barely any posts and no point.

Should we demolish all public libraries because we have the internet? Nay.
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
Still here! I’ve just about gotten over the fact that the old
Skype rooms are dead, I can’t lose this place too! :D
Marka Mejakhansk GCOC OBS KCA
President of the Nemkhav Federation
Chancellor of the Central Nemkhav Republic
Most community activity has moved from here and Skype to Discord. There's a link to the Discord on the sidebar of the Wiki.
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
I just made an account so maybe not?
probably
I won't vote because I also don't know. In fact, it's been a loooooong time since I've been here. This "micronation" of mine is defunct hahaha
                                                                                                                [Image: Royal_Symbol_UK_Bergraf_2.png]                                                  
John I, King of Bergraf, Caesar (Heir) of the Byzantine Empire, Prince of Epirus, Prince of Antioch, Grand Duke of Monte Graf, Count of R., Count of Edessa, Grand Master of the Order of the Merit Cross, and Knight of the Empire.
I find it amusing that people are returning to the forum to answer this question, which by extension, creates activity and so makes the forum - even partially - active again
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o