Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Micronational History
Hello all,

Are there any micronational universities which offer a course on micronational history?

Thank you,
HIM Joseph I, Emperor of the GIRC, First Lord of the Treasury.
Just to be clear, you don't mean a macronational university that offers courses on micronational histories?
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
To clarify: a micronational university (i.e. a university created by a micronation) offering courses on micronational history.
If yes, and it is free, I would be interested in participating. Basically I do the course and the qualifications from that university become officially recognised by my micronation. Any takers?
This question raises another question for me: are there any micronational universities that are actually active and serious enough to actually teach such a matter? I've been long gone and can't remember any actual micronational university, at least not one that actually teached anything.

Also, Tjorvi's reply made me wonder if there's any macronational university that teach anything about micronations.

?
"I will either find a way, or make one."
~ Hannibal Barca
Micronations could be studied as a movement, but you'd have to be able to find someone able to accept you into a doctoral program and fund your research. That said, there aren't any micronations around here that are able to offer anything beyond a simple academy. As for Zenrax, it offers a much different sort of environment for academic collaboration, but it's nothing like a formal university.
Master of the Sovereign Order of the Rose
Micronational affiliations: Zenrax

A shortcut to ending drama: press Alt + F4