Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War on Everything II
A little over two years ago I started a thread here called "War on Everything," in which I declared war on the planet Neptune, kept the community up to date about the ongoing struggle with the rogue planet, and encouraged other users to jokingly declare war on quirky topics that either interested them or that they secretly despised. Well, since necroposting is a no-no thing, I present the second iteration of War on Everything: War on Everything II. Feel free to declare war on whatever you want, so long as its lighthearted and those involved are in on the joke. Now, [/serious].

YOU THOUGHT I FORGET ABOUT YOU, NEPTUNE, BUT I DIDN'T!!! I'm on you like a tick on a dog, Neptune, and I want stop until your blue behind is ejected from the solar system! In the coming weeks I will post more anti-Neptune propaganda than you could shake one of your fourteen pitiful moons at. You'll rue the day you were discovered!
 [Image: Flag_of_San_Dover.png]

Violette "Suzuki" Clingersmith

Co-Founder and Leader of the Drew Star Line Legacy (2005-)
Creator and Caretaker of the Sunþrawegaz Kuningadōmas (2017-)

Uskorian Knight of the Bachelorette, Novian Baroness of the Fennec Fox,
Recipient of the Sovereign Order of the Rose, Recipient of the Order of Uskor, Member of the Austenasian Order.

I declare war on the plains, the plains are too rightists and fascists. Glory to the hills and mountains!
Rayiys of Pinang
President of Pinang News
Director of National Assembly
Co-President of the Liberal Constitutional Party
Sergeant of Department of Oblast of Estosadok-Costituzione
General of Military Forces
Mayor of Estosadok-Costituzione
Governor of Oblast of Estosadok-Costituzione

"It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them; if double, be able to divide them; if equal, engage them; if fewer, defend against them; if weaker, be able to avoid them."-  Sun Tzu

For more informations:
https://micronations.wiki/wiki/User:Esty
i declare war on john cena
I declare war on war
I declare war on anti-weebs! They soon face the combined micronational powers of the weeb micronations!
Earl Hosamulas-sama of the 4th Principality, Earl of Hosamia, and currently independent. 
A weeb of Veteran status and a Jojo fan.

MUDA! MUDA! MUDA!

(21 May 2020, 05:32:48)Emperor Hosamulas Wrote: I declare war on anti-weebs! They soon face the combined micronational powers of the weeb micronations!

I am willing to defend my ideology, for I see it as the only way forth. Down with the weeaboos, weakening society as they trample every existing bit of pleasure from us.
Secondary delegate to the GUM for Posaf, Chancellor of the English division in Jusin, and resident procrastinator.
I declare war on the proposition 'ON'
Rayiys of Pinang
President of Pinang News
Director of National Assembly
Co-President of the Liberal Constitutional Party
Sergeant of Department of Oblast of Estosadok-Costituzione
General of Military Forces
Mayor of Estosadok-Costituzione
Governor of Oblast of Estosadok-Costituzione

"It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them; if double, be able to divide them; if equal, engage them; if fewer, defend against them; if weaker, be able to avoid them."-  Sun Tzu

For more informations:
https://micronations.wiki/wiki/User:Esty
it appears that DanielL will get the 7 page MUDA! He will never reach the truth!
Earl Hosamulas-sama of the 4th Principality, Earl of Hosamia, and currently independent. 
A weeb of Veteran status and a Jojo fan.

MUDA! MUDA! MUDA!