Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Election US
Biden has 55% in the polls. Trump is on the road to defeat. 
Who will you support?
Trump is certainly an exponent  of the most extreme wing of the GOP close to racist groups of the radical right. Biden is very moderate, in Europe I think he would be placed in the center-right.
Rayiys of Pinang
President of Pinang News
Director of National Assembly
Co-President of the Liberal Constitutional Party
Sergeant of Department of Oblast of Estosadok-Costituzione
General of Military Forces
Mayor of Estosadok-Costituzione
Governor of Oblast of Estosadok-Costituzione

"It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them; if double, be able to divide them; if equal, engage them; if fewer, defend against them; if weaker, be able to avoid them."-  Sun Tzu

For more informations:
https://micronations.wiki/wiki/User:Esty
I agree with neither and I will remain neutral, in order to maintain peaceful relations with all micronations, regardless of their political opinions.
As a libertarian, I hate both of em'. Personally I think it's time for a change, the two big parties have held power far too long and look what's become of them; they are nothing more than power hungry bureaucratic dirty-birdies
Proudly disappointing community expectations since 2007 2018.
I will support Biden, although I'm left-wing.
A.L.
Ex-President of Baránok
President of the Republican Party
Mayor of Goji
The Bipartisanship isn't a good thing, but also when there are many parties there are two factions/coalitions. I will support Biden because he is the only candidate who can defeat Trump.
Rayiys of Pinang
President of Pinang News
Director of National Assembly
Co-President of the Liberal Constitutional Party
Sergeant of Department of Oblast of Estosadok-Costituzione
General of Military Forces
Mayor of Estosadok-Costituzione
Governor of Oblast of Estosadok-Costituzione

"It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them; if double, be able to divide them; if equal, engage them; if fewer, defend against them; if weaker, be able to avoid them."-  Sun Tzu

For more informations:
https://micronations.wiki/wiki/User:Esty
Hope Biden will win too.
A.L.
Ex-President of Baránok
President of the Republican Party
Mayor of Goji
I will remain neutral, as a Dashian I don't partake in American politics or any other macronational politics. I lothe both candidates. I will retain my policy of isolationism.
- His Excellency, The Führer of the Greater Dashist Reich