Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Departing the Community
Posted largely as-is over the Discord server

Greetings, everyone.

This is it. The time has finally come for me to step down as an administrator. I will also be departing the community within a few weeks' time hence. I've not set a date for that yet, but I'll let you know when I'm ready to see myself out. Six years for any sort of entity in the community is an excellent run, but now it's effectively gone. Zenrax just an academic organization now, and as such I'm no longer technically a micronational leader anymore.

I had a lot of fun managing Zenrax when it was a thing, and I had a good time hanging out with most of you here. I also learned a ton of leadership skills from it over the years. I have seen many of my life's greatest goals fulfilled during the time I led Zenrax and, for a brief time, helped lead this community. I have already arrived long past a point I didn't plan for because, quite frankly, I didn't think I'd ever make it this far. It's partly thanks to what skills I've learned here that I've come as far as I have. But now, the time has come for my path to part from yours.

I have learned much here, but I have slowly come to realize that I no longer have much to offer or to gain that isn't elsewhere here in abundance. My life has already entered a different chapter, and there have been signs calling loud and clear that is time to move onto other things. I've been a fixture in the community for the past six years now, and it's time for me to step aside and let someone more passionate about this community fill my shoes, and learned the skills I learned while I was in this position. And I wish them the best of luck on that.

I may be retiring, but on occasion you may see me popping into the forums or the Discord to see what's up or to give some semi-sagely advice to anyone willing to listen. I'll also be reachable on other channels where I'm available. (Well, except for Grindr, thanks to Luxor.) Until then, I'll see y'all on the other side.
Master of the Order of Zenrax

Note that I am retired from this community and thus very rarely check this place. Contact me instead on Discord if you've got my info.
Good luck and thanks for what you did!
Rayiys of Pinang
President of Pinang News
Director of National Assembly
Co-President of the Liberal Constitutional Party
Sergeant of Department of Oblast of Estosadok-Costituzione
General of Military Forces
Mayor of Estosadok-Costituzione
Governor of Oblast of Estosadok-Costituzione

"It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them; if double, be able to divide them; if equal, engage them; if fewer, defend against them; if weaker, be able to avoid them."-  Sun Tzu

For more informations:
https://micronations.wiki/wiki/User:Esty
best of luck to you man, we wish you the best
Proudly disappointing community expectations since 2007 2018.
Goodbye, sir!
Ivan Gabriel Brienovich I.
King of the Kingdom of Brienia
King of the Kingdom of Aichi
[Image: Brienia_COA.png]
that's a shame, but I do wish you the best in whatever direction you decide to go in for the future
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
Quote:Hi i just want to ask why micronations don't own wiki page I also build wikipedia page for my brand by https://wikipagecreation.agency they professional and guide me

Welcome!
We have microwiki, our Wikipedia.
21,641 pages about micronations.
Rayiys of Pinang
President of Pinang News
Director of National Assembly
Co-President of the Liberal Constitutional Party
Sergeant of Department of Oblast of Estosadok-Costituzione
General of Military Forces
Mayor of Estosadok-Costituzione
Governor of Oblast of Estosadok-Costituzione

"It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them; if double, be able to divide them; if equal, engage them; if fewer, defend against them; if weaker, be able to avoid them."-  Sun Tzu

For more informations:
https://micronations.wiki/wiki/User:Esty
Good luck and goodbye!