Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone have serious intrest in MISA?
This subforums moderator went inactive about a month after getting this subforum with nothing more than a post about him getting this forum. On that thread, there were legitimately good ideas for an org like the MISA. Then a Discord was created some months later but this was quickly abandoned. The reasons for all of these downfalls and the current status of this org (dead, inactive and never even existed really it seems like) was not having a plan.

Does anyone have a real interest in something like the MISA, an organisation that seeks to ensure quality and higher standards in micro nationalism, especially during this age of low(er) quality Discord nations (nothing wrong with that). Being a member of the MISA would not be something you just are, it will be a mark on the quality of your micronationalism, your country. MISA would not have any stuff like economic and military advantages since these would unnecessarily complicate things. 

So if anyone has any interest in making this something real, something more than a subforum for the sake of a subforum, something more than a YAMO. Let's get together and discuss MISA, and what it should be. Then start writing a charter. Only when things are complete, is when we can go out and advertise this organisation. Doing so before that is a risk for me to be a huge hypocrite, and we don't want that do we?
I can't find anything about this org on the MicroWiki either, makes me wonder how it got this subforum to begin with..
Yet another thing I would like to add! As the name implies, the MISA would be something more like an institute, not an organisation. An institute that gives out certifications.
Well, that's just another idea.
Consul of Elava
Animo Elava

Founder of Patrima (2018-2019)

Quote:“Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.”

-Steve Jobs

The last poll I saw about this showed a decent handful of people interested
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
(3 Nov 2020, 17:30:57)Tjorvi Wrote: The last poll I saw about this showed a decent handful of people interested

I'll look into those people and hope some of them still are.
Consul of Elava
Animo Elava

Founder of Patrima (2018-2019)

Quote:“Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.”

-Steve Jobs