Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MicroSchools project
The NKSC has started the MicroSchools project, and independent delving into micronationally sponsored and individually backed tutoring. I have linked in some Google Docs I'm preparing. I've tried doing a sort of hangouts hotline, where I invite my students to a hangout where they IM me their questions, but with disuse and a revolt by one of the tutors, I postponed that. The NKSC has massive libraries (for a micronation), but I'm not sure how to incorporate that, since I'm not so good on literature. Any suggestions?
His Royal Highness Paul Kang
King of the New Kingdom of Southern California and all affiliated territories.
Commander in Chief of the NKSC's military and all affiliated forces.
Protector of Seriousness, Supreme Judge, Head of State and Governance, etc.
Schalamzaar may start its own microschools, maybe by involvement of Multinational Alliance Association, we will form a united microschoo.
there is a napkin design for the Academy of Madrona, what is planned to be a prestigious academy within our borders, however there are far more important things that need to be accomplished beforehand, so for the moment these napkins are in the glove compartment
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
Inspired by the NKSC the Kingdom of Virginia will open up its own microschool.
I will begin a school for the children of our micronation, based on our philosophy and Christian morals and faith
PAULUS AEMILIUS I, DUX TREBIAE
Paolo Emilio I, Caudillo of Trebia
DEUS, PATRIA, REX
Senya already has a Micronational School program, and I even have a Micronations-themed GCSE style exam paper somewhere!
(22 Mar 2014, 10:20:55)Barnaby Wrote: Senya already has a Micronational School program, and I even have a Micronations-themed GCSE style exam paper somewhere!

Great! I suggest that for the betterment of this idea, we progress to forming a treaty or document of some sort to outline cooperation in MicroSchools.
His Royal Highness Paul Kang
King of the New Kingdom of Southern California and all affiliated territories.
Commander in Chief of the NKSC's military and all affiliated forces.
Protector of Seriousness, Supreme Judge, Head of State and Governance, etc.