Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ways to get memorabilia?
I am looking for someone with decent enough digital art experience to make micronational art or memorabilia so I can display or sell it.
His Royal Highness Paul Kang
King of the New Kingdom of Southern California and all affiliated territories.
Commander in Chief of the NKSC's military and all affiliated forces.
Protector of Seriousness, Supreme Judge, Head of State and Governance, etc.
(5 Mar 2014, 21:53:14)NKSCGov Wrote: I am looking for someone with decent enough digital art experience to make micronational art or memorabilia so I can display or sell it.

deviantArt. It's a website filled with artists that are constantly taking commissions from a few dollars (or a digital llama) to several hundred dollars, it all depends on your budget.
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
(6 Mar 2014, 00:35:35)Tjorvi Wrote:
(5 Mar 2014, 21:53:14)NKSCGov Wrote: I am looking for someone with decent enough digital art experience to make micronational art or memorabilia so I can display or sell it.

deviantArt. It's a website filled with artists that are constantly taking commissions from a few dollars (or a digital llama) to several hundred dollars, it all depends on your budget.

Thank you for the suggestion!
His Royal Highness Paul Kang
King of the New Kingdom of Southern California and all affiliated territories.
Commander in Chief of the NKSC's military and all affiliated forces.
Protector of Seriousness, Supreme Judge, Head of State and Governance, etc.