Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam
How do all the European People feel about Islam in Europe. I am pretty neutral, just want to here what other people think.
[Image: 11.jpg]

Demetrios Leventi :cool:
I'd rather if it weren't around. Same goes for Christianity, though.
André Sasha Volfym Sammut-Caruana
Volfyn Nation Representative

x
16/2/7
REMOVE KEBAB

[i]do do do do doo doo doodoo doo doo da da doo[i]
I'm not European, but I've studied into Islam. Like communism, Islam is a really good system, but has been corrupted by the deluded who have no intention of following the basic tenets.
His Royal Highness Paul Kang
King of the New Kingdom of Southern California and all affiliated territories.
Commander in Chief of the NKSC's military and all affiliated forces.
Protector of Seriousness, Supreme Judge, Head of State and Governance, etc.
(10 Mar 2014, 17:43:04)NKSCGov Wrote: I'm not European, but I've studied into Islam. Like communism, Islam is a really good system, but has been corrupted by the deluded who have no intention of following the basic tenets.

And so goes the story of all things humans are involved in from the smallest ventures to nations to religions

Minister of Defense.
House seat of New Sparta territory.

Quote:"Self-reliance is the best defense, statement of sovereignty, and assertion of individual rights a nation and free man can make." -Hargis Thracius
As long as those following following a religion are seeking a peaceful co-existence with everyone else, regardless of their beliefs then i'm happy to allow anyone to follow whatever religion they choose, whether it be Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Shintoism, etc, since being able to follow whatever religion you want is more important then what religion you follow.
-- 
Danny Clarke
President of International Surrey Football
W: www.intsurreyfootball.co.uk
F: IntSurreyfootball
T: IntSurFootball

If Salafi and Wahabbi groups don't claim themselves as "Muslim", Islam will have a better face! Look at Syria, Iraq, Pakistan and Arabia, No freedoms! And Look at Turkey (as a Secular nation with %99 Muslim population), Bosnia, Iran and Azerbaijan (or other Soviets which turned into Islamic nations after USSR), More freedoms!
Wow, I am utterly surprised by the level political correctness have reached. To the gentleman who says Islam is inheritly great, it would be my pleasure to show this:
Quran 4:24:
Quote:And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess. [This is] the decree of Allah upon you. And lawful to you are [all others] beyond these, [provided] that you seek them [in marriage] with [gifts from] your property, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse. So for whatever you enjoy [of marriage] from them, give them their due compensation as an obligation. And there is no blame upon you for what you mutually agree to beyond the obligation. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.
Source: http://quran.com/4/24

Quran 3:56
Quote:And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers.
Source: http://quran.com/3/56

Quran 8:12
Quote:[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."
Source: http://quran.com/8/12

And yes, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are total absolute Muslims, Taliban even more 'purer Absolute Muslim'. The so called 'moderate' are revisionist, and funny thing is there is no garuntee that there children would be as moderate as them given they are really moderate. Muslims breed like dogs, Muslim families who live near me all have 12-18 or some time even 21 children. While hindus have mostly 1 or 2, 3 is rare. In Europe non Muslims have total fertility rate of 1.6 while Muslims have that of 8.1. Only idiots with no self repsect who consider being politically correct and 'cool' is more important than survival of civilization would tolerate Islam.
See spoiler if you want pic evidence that Aryavart defeated the 3rd strongest macronation on earth:
LOL! As fact, Sunni is too golly gosh darn it! Sunni says you MUST have an army of children, as in Shi'a nations you can see 1,2 or 3 children per family, as I'm the only child of family.
As far as I'm concerned, you believe what you want, providing you don't get angry when other people don't believe what you believe.
His Lordship Richard I, by the Grace of God, Lord Spiritual of Mercia, Lord of Clyro, Heir to the Würtige Throne, Lord High Admiral of the Tsardom of Nolland, General of the Nollandish Army, Companion of Honour of the Tsardom of Nolland, Commander of the Order of Colour of McCarthia, Knight of the Sovereign Military Order of Sealand, Member of the Most Honourable Order of the Throne of Sandus, Knight of the Order of Adammia, OGC, CF.