Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam
And I think this topic is cancer. I ask moderators to close it :).
Islam is an intolerable, sexist, outdated, violent faith which was made by a hallucinating liar who married a nine-year old and owned female slaves. Christianity is rather bad, too. They should both get out of Europe and out of existence.
I tolerate Islam and like to coexist with Muslims... But I don't trust their actions because of terrorist groups (Yeah, you would tell me they are radical and the other stuff, yes) But, the Quran says that Muslims must fight and kill those who do not believe in Allah. I am Christian, so technically I believe in Allah too, but in another way. Even so, these radical groups have destroyed entire Christian villages and the stuff... By the other hand, Christians and Jews are the "People of the Book" people who deserve tolerance, yet these radical groups keep hunting us down... I want an ambience of tolerance, not a bloodshed in every place of the world. And so, I don't know if to have open relations with Muslim people or if to distrust them.

(15 Mar 2014, 15:16:11)Lord Theledir the Wight Wrote: Islam is an intolerable, sexist, outdated, violent faith which was made by a hallucinating liar who married a nine-year old and owned female slaves. Christianity is rather bad, too. They should both get out of Europe and out of existence.

And why is Christianity rather bad too? I don't get it...
PAULUS AEMILIUS I, DUX TREBIAE
Paolo Emilio I, Caudillo of Trebia
DEUS, PATRIA, REX
OT also speaks in terms of holy war. Just saying.
His Majesty Adam I, King of Überstadt &c.
Administrator, wiki and forum
The promblem is that we as humans define ourselves through a variety of ways to be different. Aslong as there are two people left on earth we won't be getting along.

Minister of Defense.
House seat of New Sparta territory.

Quote:"Self-reliance is the best defense, statement of sovereignty, and assertion of individual rights a nation and free man can make." -Hargis Thracius
(18 Mar 2014, 01:02:54)PavlvsAemilivs Wrote: I tolerate Islam and like to coexist with Muslims... But I don't trust their actions because of terrorist groups (Yeah, you would tell me they are radical and the other stuff, yes) But, the Quran says that Muslims must fight and kill those who do not believe in Allah. I am Christian, so technically I believe in Allah too, but in another way. Even so, these radical groups have destroyed entire Christian villages and the stuff... By the other hand, Christians and Jews are the "People of the Book" people who deserve tolerance, yet these radical groups keep hunting us down... I want an ambience of tolerance, not a bloodshed in every place of the world. And so, I don't know if to have open relations with Muslim people or if to distrust them.

(15 Mar 2014, 15:16:11)Lord Theledir the Wight Wrote: Islam is an intolerable, sexist, outdated, violent faith which was made by a hallucinating liar who married a nine-year old and owned female slaves. Christianity is rather bad, too. They should both get out of Europe and out of existence.

And why is Christianity rather bad too? I don't get it...

Check the Old Testament dude, and parts of the New Testament, as well as the scriptures that never left the biblical 'cutting room floor'. Also, let's not forget the actions undertaken in the name of God; uncounted crusades, millions of deaths, terror acts, wars, corruption and so on.

As a Christian, I can safely say that the faith it has just as much, if not more, blood on its hands than Islam. That doesn't go to say that all Christians are personally responsible, but neither are Muslims personally responsible for everything written in their holy text or every action committed in Allah's name. You need to accept that Christianity and Islam are equally depraved and broken, but both have majorities that only work towards coexistence and peace.
His Lordship Richard I, by the Grace of God, Lord Spiritual of Mercia, Lord of Clyro, Heir to the Würtige Throne, Lord High Admiral of the Tsardom of Nolland, General of the Nollandish Army, Companion of Honour of the Tsardom of Nolland, Commander of the Order of Colour of McCarthia, Knight of the Sovereign Military Order of Sealand, Member of the Most Honourable Order of the Throne of Sandus, Knight of the Order of Adammia, OGC, CF.
Quote:That doesn't go to say that all Christians are personally responsible, but neither are Muslims personally responsible for everything written in their holy text or every action committed in Allah's name.
This. I'd also like to point out that both the Bible and the Qu'rn can often have their meanings twisted through translation, and even the original text can be interpreted in many ways. Yes, there are extremists within Islam, but if anything they are twisting the word's of the Qu'rn to suit their own needs, something that has been done by many religions over the ages.
الله أكبر
Provisional President of the Republic of Bukharistan
His Excellency, Sir Hussein Ali, President of the Republic of Bukharistan, Caesar of Austenasia, Imperial Knight of Austenasia, Baron of Sabovia

(18 Mar 2014, 19:15:15)HusseinAli Wrote:
Quote:That doesn't go to say that all Christians are personally responsible, but neither are Muslims personally responsible for everything written in their holy text or every action committed in Allah's name.
This. I'd also like to point out that both the Bible and the Qu'rn can often have their meanings twisted through translation, and even the original text can be interpreted in many ways. Yes, there are extremists within Islam, but if anything they are twisting the word's of the Qu'rn to suit their own needs, something that has been done by many religions over the ages.
Quote:Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall we cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers."
Haha, I wonder how many interpretations this sentence can have?
While it is technically possible for the Bible to have its meanings twisted in translation, this would be impossible for the Quran. The Quran is not a collection of ancient texts from various sources, like the Bible. The Quran is apparently the actual speech of Allah, word by word, according to Muslims. Hence why it is uncommon for Muslims to have it translated out of Arabic- that would be rather "blasphemous". Subsequently, its words and meanings have not been corrupted, as it's exactly the same stuff that Allah apparently told to Muhammad. It's nothing but the pure (and plain evil) word of Mr. Allah.
(18 Mar 2014, 19:34:16)Lord Theledir the Wight Wrote:
(18 Mar 2014, 19:15:15)HusseinAli Wrote:
Quote:Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall we cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers."
Haha, I wonder how many interpretations this sentence can have?
While it is technically possible for the Bible to have its meanings twisted in translation, this would be impossible for the Quran. The Quran is not a collection of ancient texts from various sources, like the Bible. The Quran is apparently the actual speech of Allah, word by word, according to Muslims. Hence why it is uncommon for Muslims to have it translated out of Arabic- that would be rather "blasphemous". Subsequently, its words and meanings have not been corrupted, as it's exactly the same stuff that Allah apparently told to Muhammad. It's nothing but the pure (and plain evil) word of Mr. Allah.
Nazi comment?
(18 Mar 2014, 19:43:21)Schalamzaar Empire Wrote: Nazi comment?
Haha. I find that you know when you're right when people resort to insults when your argument is too good to make a counter-argument to. A classic example of nonwhites accusing whites of racist intentions to get their own way.

Also, Hitler was actually interested in Islam and Islamic culture. He enjoyed the violence of it.